The North Face Rock 22 Backcountry Tent
Designed to keep two adults sheltered from wind and rain, this steadfast, reliable tent is a perennial favorite for nearly year-round excursions.
- An updated, user-friendly X tent design, with increased vestibule size and more ventilation, DAC Press-Fit poles
- Lightweight, easy-to-use clip pitch system, Comprehensive color-coded pitch system includes poles, canopy and fly, Innovative gear attic included
- Two large vestibules and full-zip doors, Fully taped bathtub floor, Convenient overhead pockets stow headlamps and fragile items
- Abundant gear loops, Fly-only pitching, Easy-to-use Ball Cap clips on brow pole ends
- Capacity: 2 people, Fabric: canopy: 70D 190T nylon ripstop, floor: 70D 190T nylon taffeta with 5000 mm PU coating, fly: 70D 190T nylon ripstop with 1500 mm PU coating
- Floor area: 34 ft2 (3.1 m2), Vestibule area: 9.3 ft2 (0.86 m2) Poles: number: 3 diameter: 9.0 mm
- Stuffed size: 22.5 x 7 in (57 x 18 cm)
- Weight: trail weight: 5 lbs 4 oz (2.38 kg) total weight: 6 lbs 11 oz (2.59 kg)
Designed to keep two adults sheltered from wind and rain, this steadfast, reliable tent is a perennial favorite for nearly year-round excursions. Designed with a large vestibule and ample ventilation, this classic X-frame design is a top choice for campers and backpackers alike. In case you're wondering, the first digit after this tent's name signifies how many people it sleeps, and the second digit denotes how many poles it contains
* FREE standard shipping applies on all orders over $49.99 shipped within the contiguous U.S. Prepaid return label
is included on all orders over $149.99 shipped within the contiguous U.S. Details.
Shop with confidence at NorwaySports.com: we have been serving outdoor enthusiasts since 1999 and are committed to
providing an exceptional customer service. We are customer certified, trusted, or highly rated small and
independently-owned online store.