The North Face Re Meow 20F Synthetic Sleeping Bag (Anemone Green)
*Clicking 'Shop →' link will bring you to the listed merchant's site
This is an archived out-of-stock product that is no longer available for sale on our website.
See all current items from The North Face
Sleep well knowing that your bag uses recycled materials. The bag's not only colored green, but truly is green.
- 20F ( -7C )
- 2 lbs 11 oz ( 1220 g )
- Max User Height : 6 ft ( 183 cm )
- Pertex 100% recycled fabrics and insulation
- Climashield HL Green synthetic insulation
- Overlapping shingle construction
- Adjustable synthetic-fill draft collar with micro-fleece cord tunnel
- Head-level zip garage with welded reinforced Velcro flap
- One-hand pull cord for easy hood adjustments with flat cord lock and Neoprene cover
- One nylon mesh storage bag and one compression stuffsack included
Using the same design as the beloved Cat's Meow, this 20F mummy bag is made from 100 percent recycled fabrics and synthetic insulation. Using recycled water bottles, garment fabrics, and factory yarn waste, this eco-friendly bag skimps on creating waste, but not on technical features. With a plush feel and ample durability, this green bag features a soft, breathable lining durable for three-season mountaineering.
Pertex EcoWhen compared to polyester made from raw material, the Pertex Eco fabric used in the both the Green Kazoos (goose down filled insulation) and Re Meow (synthetic insulation) results in the following:
- An 84% reduction in energy consumption.
- A 77% reduction in CO2 output.
- No residual waste material by-product as all material waste can be reused.
Both post-consumer and post-industrial waste are recycled to make Pertex Eco. We use plastic water bottles, recycled garment fabrics, factory yarn waste, and leftover PE film used in fabric manufacturing to make silky smooth, technically robust, sleeping bags fabrics.
In addition, the Re Meow, which is a synthetic sleeping bag is complemented with Climashield HL Green technology. Our Climashield HL Green continuous filament synthetic insulation is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic, generally in the form of beverage containers.
The North Face Re Meow 20F Synthetic Sleeping Bag Customer Product Reviews
5 out of 5 (based on 1 user reviews)
Feels nice and packs pretty small
I like the concept of using recycled fabrics in this sleeping bag. It feels lighter than the classic Cat's Meow sleeping bag, I guess the fill they are using is more potent than the traditional one, which is great. It's pretty roomy so I don't feel claustrophobic inside. Good size zipper that is easy to handle and doesn't snag much into the fabric.
* FREE standard shipping applies on all orders over $49.99 shipped within the contiguous U.S. Prepaid return label
is included on all orders over $149.99 shipped within the contiguous U.S. Details.
Shop with confidence at NorwaySports.com: we have been serving outdoor enthusiasts since 1999 and are committed to
providing an exceptional customer service. We are customer certified, trusted, or highly rated small and
independently-owned online store.