The North Face Green Kazoo 15F Down Bag Women's (Seedling Green)
*Clicking 'Shop →' link will bring you to the listed merchant's site
This is an archived out-of-stock product that is no longer available for sale on our website.
See all current items from The North Face
You'll sleep well in this 15 F bag knowing that you're participating in saving the environment with a bag made from recycled materials.
- Temperature Rating: 15F ( -10C )
- Total Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz ( 1169 g ), Long 2 lb 13 oz ( 1286 g )
- Max User Height: 5'6 in ( 167 cm ), Long 6 ft ( 152 cm )
- Shoulder Circ: 56 in. ( 142 cm ), Long 59 in. ( 142 cm )
- 600 Eastern European goose down fill insulation
- Pertexb 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell
- Climashield HL Green pads in compression zones
- Seven-chamber sculpted hood with single-point hidden cord lock adjustment
- Down-filled draft tube and face-comfort tube with enhanced internal heat trap
- One nylon storage sack and one siliconized stuffsack included
Made from 100% recycled fabrics, this technical 15F down bag sustains three-seasons of exploration. Using the same design as our Blue Kazoo, but incorporating eco-friendly materials, this mummy bag is filled with 600 Eastern European goose down, and stuffs down to a compact 8"x17". By using recycled fabrics, each bag reduces energy consumption by 84 percent and CO2 output by 77 percent.
600 Down Fill PowerWith its on-the-mountain comfort and warmth, 600 fill down is the best for The North Face Mountain Down bags - lightweight, compressible, and warm.
Pertex EcoWhen compared to polyester made from raw material, the Pertex Eco fabric used in the both the Green Kazoos (goose down filled insulation) and Re Meow (synthetic insulation) results in the following:
- An 84% reduction in energy consumption.
- A 77% reduction in CO2 output.
- No residual waste material by-product as all material waste can be reused.
Both post-consumer and post-industrial waste are recycled to make Pertex Eco. We use plastic water bottles, recycled garment fabrics, factory yarn waste, and leftover PE film used in fabric manufacturing to make silky smooth, technically robust, sleeping bags fabrics.
In addition, the Re Meow, which is a synthetic sleeping bag is complemented with Climashield HL Green technology. Our Climashield HL Green continuous filament synthetic insulation is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic, generally in the form of beverage containers.
Trapezoidal BafflesExpredition Down bags utilize a special trapezoidal baffle system in which adjacent trapezoid-shaped baffles are positioned with their parallel sides opposite one another. This configuration ensures a constant baffle volume, which holds the down in place and prevents cold spots.
* FREE standard shipping applies on all orders over $49.99 shipped within the contiguous U.S. Prepaid return label
is included on all orders over $149.99 shipped within the contiguous U.S. Details.
Shop with confidence at NorwaySports.com: we have been serving outdoor enthusiasts since 1999 and are committed to
providing an exceptional customer service. We are customer certified, trusted, or highly rated small and
independently-owned online store.