Mountain Hardwear Lamina 20 Sleeping Bag Women's (Sea Green)
*Clicking 'Shop →' link will bring you to the listed merchant's site
This is an archived out-of-stock product that is no longer available for sale on our website.
See all current items from Mountain Hardwear
Warm, lightweight, and packable with an included stuff sack - sweet!
- Temperature Rating: 20 F ( -7 C )
- Weight: 3 lbs 1 oz ( 1.4 kg )
- Insulation: Thermic Micro fill is soft, lofty, compressible, and durable
- Length: 76" ( 193.04 cm )
- Shoulder Girth: 62" ( 157.48 cm )
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
- Internal zippered pocket at shoulder for storage
- Patented, welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Women's comfort fit
The Lamina 20 is an excellent choice for damp, cold conditions. Welded layer construction maintains loft in the bag through repeated washings and compression cycles. This comfortable, roomy, mummy cut bag is insulated with ThermicMicro fill and the women's specific cut increases insulation in the torso and footbox. Face gasket and Ergo Draft Collar work together to seal in warmth.
Lamina ConstructionThe Lamina construction is simply the most technical way to make a synthetic sleeping bag. By welding the insulation instead of sewing, the need for shingling is eliminated . It's a more efficient process that yields a more thermally efficient bag.
Thermic Micro InsulationAn exclusive insulation developed for its loft, durability, softness and compressibility. Made from a combination of hollow and solid staple fibers. The fine denier of the fibers and thermo-bonding manufacturing process produces an insulation that is thermally efficient, structurally stable, and has excellent loft retention. This manufacturing process also produces an insulation that is more consistent than a lapped continuous filament.
Woman's ComfortMountain Hardwear's women's bags are not just men's bags in different sizes and colors. These bags are designed around a woman's physiology, including the shaping and the distribution of insulation into high heat loss areas of the chest and feet. Many of Mountain Hardwear's women's products are initially made for our female athletes. They are some of our toughest customers, so ultimately the gear gets tested in the field and has to prove itself long before it ever ends up in stores.
* FREE standard shipping applies on all orders over $49.99 shipped within the contiguous U.S. Prepaid return label
is included on all orders over $149.99 shipped within the contiguous U.S. Details.
Shop with confidence at NorwaySports.com: we have been serving outdoor enthusiasts since 1999 and are committed to
providing an exceptional customer service. We are customer certified, trusted, or highly rated small and
independently-owned online store.