Marmot Angel Fire 15F Down Sleeping Bag Women's (Summer / Sierra)
*Clicking 'Shop →' link will bring you to the listed merchant's site
This is an archived out-of-stock product that is no longer available for sale on our website.
See all current items from Marmot
Marmot's Angel Fire Down Sleeping Bag for Women
- Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box For More Foot Room
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- "Feely" Draw Cords Ease Nighttime Cord Fumbling
- Heater Pocket in Foot Box For Heat Packets
- Hood Draw Cord Positioned for Easy Access
- Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood 6 Chambers of Down Around Head for Better Down Control and Fit, Hood Cord is Positioned for Easy Access
- Stash Pocket For Nighttime Essentials Such as a Watch or Energy Bar
- Stretch Tricot Baffles Provide Ultimate Strength, Durability and Bag Life
- Velcro-free Face Muff Keeps the Drawcord and Zipper Away from Your Face
- Women's Specific Fit Is Cut to Contour to a Woman's Body
The women's Angel Fire places insulation in areas of increased heat-loss, while its durable construction and high-quality down make it a reliable, all-purpose, three-season bag.
600 Down FillCertified 600 Fill Goose Down bags are constructed with the following features:
-Nautilus Hood: the same construction as Marmot's 8000m jacket hood, a 3D hood that
wraps around your head and reduces heat loss.
-Hood Muff: creates a warm down gasket around your face, keeping the drawcord
away from the face.
-Stretch Tricot Baffles: allow the bag to be stuffed and unstuffed without tearing the baffle material.
-Trapezoid Foot box: matches the shape of your feet, wider in the toe area and narrower in the heels.
-Down Fill Oversized Draft Tube: eliminates cold spots
-Zipper guard: keeps the draft tube fabric from getting caught in the zipper
-Ground Level Seams: top layer wraps fully around the body creating a warm layer of down.
DownOur down is independently certified to ensure the quality and fill power. Due to our rigorous testing, we are confident that we are supplying the finest quality down available from anyone, anywhere.
EN TestedMarmot began as a sleeping bag company and we continue to pioneer performance, value and insulation standards in the outdoor industry. All Marmot sleeping bags are EN tested to ensure quality and performance. During the development process, we send all samples to the Thelma Testing Center in Norway. We continually use the Thelma Center to achieve continuity in our results.
EN 13537 is a European standard designed to standardize the temperature ratings on sleeping bags manufactured and/or sold in Europe. It went into effect on January 1, 2005.
There are three main temperatures that are measured, Comfort, Lower Limit or Transition, and the Extreme/Risk range.
Comfort Range indicates the average person will feel comfortable at all times.
Transition Range indicates an experienced person can adapt to the cold conditions by wearing more appropriate clothing. Different values for men and women are the norm.
Extreme/Risk Range indicates a strong sensation of cold has to be expected, there is a risk of health damage by hypothermia. An experienced person can adapt to the cold conditions by wearing more appropriate clothing.
* FREE standard shipping applies on all orders over $49.99 shipped within the contiguous U.S. Prepaid return label
is included on all orders over $149.99 shipped within the contiguous U.S. Details.
Shop with confidence at NorwaySports.com: we have been serving outdoor enthusiasts since 1999 and are committed to
providing an exceptional customer service. We are customer certified, trusted, or highly rated small and
independently-owned online store.